12 December 2011

The Trade

This semester was really difficult for Tyson, especially after his surgery. We made a deal: I focus on helping him get caught up, leave the house alone, and he would help me clean...and by help, he meant pretty much do it. We got him caught up by Thursday and I awaited his end of the deal to be fulfilled.The whole weekend passed and I wasn't feeling very happy with how this deal had gone down. 
Last night I got really sick. I was up until 3 or 4 in the morning just feeling ill. I finally got to sleep but was up again at 8 to feed William and get ready for work. Work was tough since I wasn't feeling well plus I wasn't looking forward to coming home to a messy apartment. My dear, sweet husband  was mopping the kitchen when I got home. He had finished decorating our Christmas tree and our apartment. He had done all the dishes, laundry, vacuuming, and he even cleaned the stove! Our apartment looked so beautiful, and I was so tired, I gave him a big hug and cried a little bit. Our home felt like our home again. I'm so lucky to have a husband who does wonderful things for me, like cleaning our apartment. 

No comments: