08 June 2012

Eloise and William

We were so lucky to find someone to watch William while Tyson and I are at work. I have known my friend Laura my whole life. Her parents are friends with my parents so we grew up thinking we were pretty much related. Laura has a baby girl, Eloise, who is just over a year old. William and Eloise get along so well! It makes me happy to know that my baby is safe and loved. Here are some pictures of Eloise and William from last week (Eloise is teaching William all the things she knows including "how to make a mess", which William CLEARLY loves):


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Holy Cow!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!! Its kind of cool how they can learn so much from each other... :D

Jane said...

CUTE LITTLE FRIENDS :) The relationship between our family and theirs is spanning generations!!!!