15 May 2008

Introductions

Hello! And welcome to my blog. I have had this thing since February but really never had any sort of motivation to actually use it. In the past week, two of my friends have invited me to view their blogs so I thought to myself, "Self, why not use your blog?" Ta-da! Usage.

I am currently a student at Brigham Young University. After being here for three weeks I have officially decided that I am having the time of my life. The campus is huge and I still don't know what half the buildings are but I know which ones I need to get to for classes. My roommates are pretty sweet. Two of them are camp counselors so they are only around on the weekends. My other roommate is amazing! We get along so well. My new ward is teeny-tiny but I enjoy the intimate atmosphere. Apparently no one really leaves the ward and therefore everyone knows everyone else. Seeing as how I'm a new person in the ward, it hasn't taken long for a whole lot of people to know me by name where I'm still struggling to remember who's in my FHE group.

My major is English Language and my minor is Music. I hope to work for the Faculty Editing Service on campus one day after I've actually taken some ELang classes.

So that is the intro to me, my blog and my new life here at BYU.

No comments: