Laura tagged me and since I know she actually looks at my blog I decided to respond to the tag with grace. Here goes.
High School: Fountain Valley HS and Crescenta Valley HS
1. Did you date someone from your high school: People at my high schools believed in either being friends, hanging out, or being in a relationship. Seeing as how I couldn't hang out with guys until I was 16 (because that was group dating), or have a bf at all in HS, this answer would be NO. There were guys that I liked but nothing ever serious happened. The end.
2. What kind of car did you drive? The white Toyota Tacoma that has stolen my heart. I LOVE THAT TRUCK!!! Really. I am most sad to know that my brother gets to drive it at home in CA. Now I drive a Toyota Corolla with Ken (yes, of the Barbie variety) in the center console in place of a boyfriend. Thanks Mom.
3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? No thanks. It was bad.
4. Were you a party animal? Not really.
6. (Hey, what happened to #5?) Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: Yes, no, and heck yes.
7. Were you a nerd? : Seeing as how I was in marching band AND choir, I think I well fulfilled that stereotype.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? : I got a letter for band. Does that count?
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? : Of course not!
10. Can you still sing the fight song? : Our fight songs were the same: "Sons of Westwood" which just happens to be the fight song for UCLA. I don't know if there are any words. I know the Alma Mater for CVHS though. I sang it at graduation!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? : Mr. Collins: freshman physical science, Mrs. Alderman: CVHS choir director, Mr. Schick: CVHS band director, and Mr. Furutani: senior English (and most attractive at that).
12. Where did you sit during lunch?: Depends on the year. Freshman: Mormon hill. Sophomore: Mrs. Marquez's room (HQ for Baron Bridge Builders). Junior: Mormon corner. Senior: choir room and occasionally, the band room.
13. School Mascot? FVHS Barons CVHS Falcons
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?: Junior year I went with Travis Sage a guy from my ward. Senior year I went with Eric Collyer who was in the other ward that met in our building, varsity football player, singer, and math genius extraordinaire.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Probably not. Although it would be interesting to see what my life would be like if I hadn't moved after my sophomore year.
16. What do you remember most about graduation?: Singing the Alma Mater and having ice cream with Annalise in Disneyland at 3am. Good times!
17. Where did you go senior skip day?: I wasn't allowed to skip. My teachers skipped. But I didn't.
18. Were you in any clubs? : Baron Bridge Builders.
19. Have you gained weight since then?: Nope!
20. Who was your prom date?: I didn't go to prom. I went to D-Land with three of my friends and we had a blast! We had more fun than the people who went to prom!
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?: I don't know. Probably not seeing as how I went to two different high schools.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?: Change is a good thing. Don't be such a brat about moving.
Tags: Annalise, Estelle, and Lindsey! Do this ladies!