28 June 2009

Tomorrow, you're only a day away.

Well folks, after months of planning and preparation, I am leaving to the UK tomorrow. I cannot believe that the time has gone so quickly. When I first got accepted to the program I felt that the months could not be passing more slowly. Suddenly, I had to pack up and head home to California before leaving to Ireland. Now that it's finally upon me, I am experiencing some pre-departure jitters and butterflies. I know that I'll have a splendid time and look forward to all the amazing experiences I will have with all the other folks on this study abroad program.
Our program actually has its own blog for which I am an author. If you would like to keep up with all the things I'll be doing, please direct your browser to http://englishlanguageinbritain.blogspot.com.
I'll do my best to keep MY blog updated as best I can, but I make no promises. Be sure to leave lots of comments on any posts I do make so I will be more motivated to post entries.
Peace out USA! I'll be back in six weeks!

1 comment:

JONESIES said...

yay I'm so excited for you, have fun and be safe.