26 June 2013

California

William and I are out in California visiting my family. My sister Jane is leaving to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in two weeks so I am glad I get to spend this time with her.

We've been having lots of fun and William is playing long and hard every day. I sure miss Tyson though. I wish he could have come with us. I am grateful that he has a full-time job during the summer and I am grateful he works hard.

I will post some pictures here later. I have been putting some on Facebook but not all of them, yet.

LA Zoo, Indian lunch buffet, and Kidspace (in Pasadena) are all on the docket today. My brother flies in from Utah tonight as well. I think we might go see "Now You See Me" tonight. I think that's what it is called... My mom says that she really likes it so we are going to see it.

Crafting, the beach, and "Monster University" at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood tomorrow.

LA temple, the Getty museum, and HOPEFULLY Mormon night at Dodger Stadium on Friday.

No comments: