29 August 2014

William is 3!

William is the best. 


He's sweet, funny, adorable, energetic, curious, and he's got sweet dance moves. 


William is my little angel. 


Three years ago, God sent Tyson and me a perfect little boy who is growing up faster than we can believe. 

The best things that William does are not related to his Elvis impersonations or the fact that when you ask him what his name is he says "Me!" 


The best thing about William is that he is ours forever. 


The best thing about William is his massive spirit crammed inside a tiny body with a brain that goes faster than his mouth so you can't really understand what he says all the time.


The best thing about William is that when I'm sad he tells me not to cry and gives me hugs and kisses.


We love you, William. We're excited to watch you grow up a little more every day. I'm thrilled to be your momma. I love you, sweet pea!