26 October 2014

Cravings

I haven't been having "cravings" like the stereotypical pickles and ice cream thing. But there have been a few things I know I can always eat without any heartburn and some things I probably shouldn't eat (again, dang heartburn) but do it anyways. And then there's the things I wish I could have, but can't. So here's the list (the categories are all jumbled together):

1. Eggos with peanut butter and syrup
2. Bagels and cream cheese
3. Beef tamales from Tito's Tacos in L.A.
4. Pineapple chicken curry from Thai Mango in Sandy, Utah
5. Queso Fundido with beans and rice from Milagros
6. Tuna fish sandwiches
7. Crackers and cheese (I blame Wallace and Gromit.)
8. Celery
9. Apple chips
10. Peanut butter and boysenberry jelly sandwiches
11. Milk and cereal
12. Grilled tuna, mashed potatoes with sour cream, and corn from Texas Roadhouse
13. Thanksgiving dinner
14. Apple pie a la mode
15. Funeral potatoes and ham
16. Applesauce
17. BYU Chocolate Milk
18. Chocolate ice cream
19. Strawberries on angel food cake with whipped cream
20. Jamba juice smoothies

No comments: