05 February 2010

Color Change

Okay, folks. I have changed my mind. After contemplating the theme and feel of my wedding and reception, I decided to change my colors in order to facilitate a more contemporary theme. I'm not a super flowery person so I didn't want my reception to be laden down by exquisite floral arrangements I couldn't appreciate. Especially because I know how much work that would be.


I like this look. And so does Tyson. So, new colors: white, green, and black. Happy! I like these flowers and the candles look good too. It's very contemporary but clean, funky, and fresh. What do you think?

3 comments:

Laura said...

Nice. But what were the colors before?

Rachel said...

I love this idea even more.

Unknown said...

They were white and green with pink and yellow as accent colors. They're nice colors they just seemed too flowery.