Scene: Tuesday afternoon. Orem, Utah. University Mall.
So, I tried on a bunch of dresses and came to some conclusions.
Conclusions and other miscellaneous points of interest
1) I HATE BEADING. Sorry. I just don't think it looks very good. Too gaudy.
2) Lace is extremely pretty but the dress designers that work for that place don't get how to make it work on a dress without beading (See #1).
3) Satin is a very heavy material aka not good for dancing.
4) I definitely would like to try and have a bird-cage veil.
5) My favorite dress that I tried on was completely plain. No beading (See #1). No lace. No ribbon on the trim. Nothing. Just a plain, simple, white dress. I tied a sash around my waist and placed a cage veil on my head and couldn't stop smiling.
6) I don't do "not eating dinner" well. Feed me, Seymour.
7) I love musicals. They make me happy when other things seem to be suffering.
8) My mother is Wonder Woman. She has done so much for me this past week and I get to see her this weekend. Mom, you're the best.
9) K'nex is an impressive first date. Trust me.
10) I have the best fiancé in the world. I love him very, very much even though he pouts about not being able to go dress shopping with me. Sorry, love!!
There you have it. I'm sure there will be more to come.