13 March 2010

Weekend Vacation

I love going to visit Tyson's family on the weekends. It's a great distraction from the stresses of life. I also seem to do a better job at doing my homework when I'm here rather than stuck in my apartment. I also enjoy playing games, eating food, and being loud with his family. They are wonderful people and I'm thrilled to be a part of their family. In other news, Am went to prom tonight. She looked absolutely stunning in her gorgeous peach formal dress. Lovely! She and her date looked ultra-precious together and I'm sure they'll have a great time. Also, Tyson went to run errands for his parents and left me to finish my homework. When he came back, he gifted me a beautiful yellow rose (yellow is my favorite) and a box of Junior Mints. I love that boy. He is my favorite.

No comments: