1) It's not on Mother's Day!
2) Our pictures will not be filled with nature-killing snow and coldness!
3) She gets to take a vacation to California! Woot!
In other news, I'm still trying to figure out where Tyson has planned for us to go on our honeymoon. This is what I know:
1) The plane ride is at least 12 hours long.
2) It is not Southern England.
3) It is not London.
4) We will not have to worry about communicating with the local people.
I'm trying to guess but it's basically killing me to not know. Gah.
Other excitement: I learned how to do wings in my tap class. Don't know what wings are? Click here. Mind you, I'm not nearly as good as this lady but I can get all three sounds! Don't think they look that hard? Then YOU try them. They're hard. Trust me.
Also, Tyson's brother had surgery yesterday for appendicitis. Scary! All went well and they expect to only keep him in the hospital over-night and possibly tomorrow. (A, I'm glad you're alive!!)
Well, that's all for now. More pics to come. Promise.