22 June 2010

FHE/Date Night

Last night, Tyson asked me on a date for FHE and we had such a good time! We went to the Mayan for dinner because Tyson loves it there. Our little two-person table ended up being surrounded by other bigger tables that were empty so we had a section all to ourselves. We had a great time laughing, enjoying the setting of the Mayan, and eating delicious food. YUM!
After dinner, we saw Toy Story 3 in 3D at the Jordan Commons Megaplex. If you have never been to this movie theater, you are missing out on a movie-going extravaganza. Every time I walk in the doors I feel like I've stepped into the NYNY Hotel in Las Vegas. Never been there? It's fun. Anyway, Toy Story 3 was awesome. I loved it. Andy was super precious and the little girl, Bonnie, was freaking adorable. I enjoyed the whole Barbie and Ken drama because it was just silly. I'm glad that movie ended how it did. Please go see this movie. It's wonderful. If I were to rate movies on successfulness of sequels, Toy Story would be number one. Shrek, LOTR, and Harry Potter would be up toward the top of the list. However, I haven't seen the new Shrek and if it's bad, Shrek may go down in the lists. Land Before Time and Pirates would definitely be near the bottom. What do you think?

No comments: