23 November 2008

December 6, 2008

Event Schedule for December 6, 2008:
Wake up.
Do homework.
Shower.
Do hair.
Do makeup.
Get dressed.
Go to BYU Army ROTC Ball.

Yup, that's right! Saturday night at the BYU Swing Kids weekly swing dance, I was asked to the BYU Army ROTC Ball. I guess this is a pretty big event. All the girls will be in formals and all the gentlemen will be in their dress uniforms. Can you imagine how great they will all look? I'm pretty much REALLY excited to be going. I've never been to anything like this and I just know that my date and I are going to have a wonderful time. So, if anyone knows what goes on at an event like this I would really appreciate some information so I know what to expect.

1 comment:

eharward said...

that's awesome! i hear those things are amazing! and i love the dress! ur gorgeous, as usual, of course! ;)