06 November 2008

New Playlist

Howdy folks! Blog update...again...

I have updated my blog playlist and have some serious reccomendations for you.
While all of the songs on this playlist are amazing, if you have not heard the following songs I am very sorry for you. Hurry up and listen good.
  • Gimme A Chance - Plain White T's
  • Princes and Frogs - Superchic[k]
  • Grace Kelly - Mika
  • The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
  • Sweet Child of Mine - Guns n' Roses
  • Tribute - Tenacious D

Tenacious D is a two-man rock group featuring Jack Black. That's right. In fact, check out the music video for Tribute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcJwz7wu8_s It's pretty much amazing. If you like that one, check out Wonder Boy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSfkuOBpJxU Word of warning: most of Tenacious D's repetoire is not exactly "For the Strength of Youth" worthy. So don't watch or listen to anything else by them.

I pretty much LOVE "Grace Kelly." That song plays at the beginning of What Happens in Vegas which fits that movie perfectly.

"Princes and Frogs" was played for me by a friend of mine and I totally loved it. I mean, how could you not?

I had the ending of the chorus to "Gimme A Chance" stuck in my head all day once and I could not for the life of me remember the title of the song. My friends even texted Cha Cha and they didn't know the title either! It was maddening to say the least.

Anyways, here is my new playlist. Hope you like it!

No comments: