24 February 2012

Thanksgiving and William's Blessing

This year my family came up from California for Thanksgiving. We waited to bless William until Thanksgiving since that was the first time my family could come. We had dinner with my aunt, uncle, grandparents, parents, and sibs. It was a lot of fun!
William's blessing was up in Ogden. My parents and sisters were the only people from my side of the family who came. I guess it was alright since Tyson's family alone made the blessing circle HUGE. I still wish my brother had been there though.
My mom took me and my sister shopping on Black Friday and it was nuts. Obviously. We all ate lunch at The Steak Center. This place features "Mormon" food, church benches, and green jello. It was super good and pretty inexpensive. Enjoy the pictures!
























No comments: