12 September 2012

Mmm...I work out

This semester my work schedule changed from 1pm-5pm to 8am-12pm and I love it! It's still rough getting up in the morning but it is getting better. Our sitter comes over at 7:45am and as soon as I get off work I change into my workout clothes, drive her home, and head straight to the gym. This routine works great for me because it makes me go. I'm glad that I got the membership plan with child care. William really enjoys the kids and staff at the Gold's Gym child care. I don't feel any different yet but I am really hoping to see some improvement. My goal is to get back to my wedding weight before I get pregnant again. Luckily, that is quite a bit away so I'm looking for lasting results, not a quick fix.
It's all about a lifestyle change. Eat less, eat better, move more, sleep regularly. Tyson and I have made this goal together and we're working on it little by little. I think he has the tougher go since he is also on medication but hopefully our reward (CHILE!!! and then a baby!!!) will be enough motivation to keep us working.

2 comments:

Ashley_Cameron said...

Way to go!!! I have yet to find the motivation to go work out. But with 2 kids I am way more tired to even think about it. I just need a partner to keep me committed I am sure ;)

Denise said...

Too bad we don't live closer together! Working out gives me a boost of energy in the middle of the day but my 8pm I'm totally exhausted.