22 May 2013

The Utah Bucket List

I got the idea to do a where-you-live bucket list from a girl I used to visit teach before she and her hubby moved away. Since Tyson has only TWO semesters left in his bachelor's program I figured it's high time I do all the things I said I was going to do but haven't yet. When we complete something I will update the list in this post and include a photo and the date.

So, here is the list:

Stuff to Do
Hike the Y
Go to the Festival of Colors
Do another 5K (doing the Color Run in SLC with Estelle in August)
Visit the Sandy Aquarium
Go to the Springville Museum of Art
Take William on a ski lift (Park City after his birthday)
Visit Arches National Park
Visit Zions National Park
Visit Bryce Canyon
Take Tyson to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point
Go camping as a family
Go to Lake Powell
Take William to see the Christmas lights on Temple Square
Visit Tracy Aviary
Visit the Great Salt Lake and that spiral thing
Go to the Leonardo Museum (in SLC)
Go see a play at the Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City
Visit Wheeler Historic Farm
Hike Bridal Veil Falls

Places to Eat
La Jolla Groves
Station 22 Cafe
Black Sheep Cafe
The Lionhouse Pantry (in SLC)
The Pie Pizzeria (in SLC)

Temples to Visit
Manti (my family has a lot of history there)
St. George
Jordan River
Draper
Brigham City
Logan
Ogden (if we're still here when it's done)
Provo City Center (if we're still here when it's done)
Salt Lake City (I've been but Tyson hasn't)
Bountiful

No comments: