05 September 2013

Great News

This was me when I found out I got into the Utah Valley Millennial Grand Chorus:

This was me when I found out my friend Estelle got in:

And this was me when I found out my friend Jodi got in too so now all three of us are in it together:

Yup. And after today's rehearsal, I continue to be like this.

Probably because I only got two hours of sleep last night since I had to wait until 5am to find out if I got in. I was too anxious to sleep until I knew one way or the other. Rehearsal went from 7:30pm to 10:00pm. I'm one tired lady.

Jodi and I are 1st altos! Estelle is a 2nd alto, of course. This is gonna be freakin' sweet. Y'all better come to our Christmas concert on December 3rd at Abravanel Hall in Salt Lake. Seriously. Be there.

3 comments:

AliceK[i]ND said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting. There is nothing like singing with a great choir! :)

Jodi said...

Yay! This semester is going to be fun! Get ready for someone to stick their ear in your face this week at the alto sectional.

Porter Family said...

YAY Denise!! I'm so happy for you!! Sounds so fun!! I miss you!!