02 August 2013

Medifast: Day 5

Today was a hard day. We were supposed to go camping with our ward but I'm out of dry, non-powdered Medifast food. This means I need a microwave or stove to eat. I'm bummed that we couldn't go camping. It would've been so much fun.

Meals for today

1) Cinnamon Cereal
2) Eggs
3) Cinnamon Pretzels
4) Tomato Soup as pita/flat bread
5) Chocolate chip soft bake. I'm scared of the pudding :P
Lean) Chicken and spinach chop salad

Tomato Soup: I'd heard from a few people that making the soup into a pita/flat bread was the only way to eat it. I don't think I made mine thin enough but it didn't taste terrible. I ate it with some Laughing Cow Skinny Swiss Cheese. Yum :) CHEESE!

I tried to do chicken in the oven and it didn't turn out so I finished the rest on the stove. I seasoned it with splashes and dashes of lime juice, black pepper, cayenne, and cumin. It was tasty! From now on I'm going to cook my chicken on the stove or on the grill, not the oven.

I'm extra tired today. I was up really late because I took a nap yesterday afternoon. So even though I'm EXHAUSTED I'm trying to stay awake so I can sleep tonight.

I think tomorrow I'm going to try the oatmeal as a waffle. I've heard positive things about that. If it goes well I can add it to the routine :)

No comments: