06 August 2013

Medifast: Day 9

Today was a pretty good day. William and I went to the park this evening. He had the whole place to himself, minus some young adult couples. Here's today's meals:

1) Mixed Berry Cereal
2) Brownie
3) Mixed Berry Cereal
4)
5)
Lean) Chicken and broccoli

The cereal-at-work thing is awesome. I had it again after work because it was quick and cold. My new food is coming! Hurray! It should be here next week. I can't wait.

The other day I steamed some broccoli and saved the extras. I love steamed veggies. I want to try making zucchini chips but it takes multiple hours and it's so hot in our apartment as it is, I don't want to contribute. I'll wait on that one until it cools down outside. I think I'll roast some veggies though. I still haven't tried cauliflower or spaghetti squash. I need to get on that. Many of the recipes I've found call for ingredients from Walden Farms. Do you know that brand? I can't seem to find them anywhere here! It's too bad because I could make some yummy stuff but I need that brand. I'll have to do some calling. Maybe Target carries it. Our Target is posh.

No comments: